Sales Operations Manager
Skilljar is seeking a Sales/Revenue Operations Manager to join our fast growing team. As we build out and scale our go to market and customer retention programs, this individual will leverage analytics to help leadership double down on what is working and continually optimize areas of opportunity.
This role encompasses developing processes, systems, analytics and operating efficiencies across sales, marketing, and customer success. In this role, we are looking for someone to work with leadership on effective strategy while also rolling up your sleeves to manage the day to day activities.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Leverage data and analysis to help leadership understand and optimize the operations of our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Coordinate the development, reporting, and automation of key performance metrics and dashboards to help drive revenue and optimize sales efficiency.
- Support our pre and post Sales teams in forecasting and planning pipeline and sales funnel performance by building data based financial models.
- Oversee the design and implementation of systems and tools needed throughout the customer lifecycle. This includes identifying requirements, assessing potential options, managing migrations, and being the in-house subject matter expert for these systems.
- Develop customer lifecycle management strategies for tracking customer relationships from lead generation to revenue realization, account expansion, and retention building lifetime customers for Skilljar
- Work with marketing and sales leadership to implement and operate a scalable inbound/outbound lead generation process while owning lead distribution and management with the sales team.
- Optimize operational processes, in particular around systems and tools. Continue building out automation and scalability.
- 5+ years experience of experience in Sales/Business Operations in a high-growth, B2B SaaS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business admin, finance, accounting, etc).
- Significant experience and comfort with financial and quantitative models, drawing insights from large and complex datasets and translating those into actionable strategies.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to demonstrate and handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Must be customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and across the organization.
- Responsive, action-oriented, and innovative problem solver.
- Proficiency with CRMs, Excel, Google Docs and SQL.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.