Skilljar is seeking an additional Recruiter to join our quick growing team! This individual will help Skilljar build a world class Go-To-Market team by running a proactive, full-cycle recruiting program. We are looking for someone who can create long term strategies for developing Skilljar’s Sales/Marketing groups and Recruiting programs while also rolling up their sleeves to get day to day tasks done.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of partnering with leadership to identify to ideal candidate profiles. They are a sourcing whiz, able to track down and recruit the most elusive, passive candidates. They know how to create an experience that delights candidates and can negotiate/close deals in Seattle’s highly competitive talent market.
You must be very comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly ambiguous environment, building and iterating on processes on the fly, and working closely with cross-functional teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and focused individual to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly accelerating startup that has already delighted dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients.
- Own full cycle recruiting for various sales roles including but not limited to: Account Development, Account Executives, Sales Trainer, Solutions Consultants, etc as well as additional Go To Market positions, as needed.
- Partner with leadership to understand the business needs and develop our ideal candidate profiles.
- Manage job postings for all sales roles, screen resumes, interview candidates, work with our Recruiting Coordinator to move candidates through the recruiting/hiring process, and ensure consistent application of the hiring process.
- Develop a proactive outreach and sourcing program to identify and attract talent for key roles.
- Define, track and report key metrics for talent recruiting, retention, and development at Skilljar.
- Assist hiring managers in making final selection decision. Train hiring managers and interviewers on Skilljar’s interview process and industry best practices.
- Support the overall success of the recruiting team through the sharing of great candidates and best practices, and contributing to the development of recruiting programs.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date candidate records in our ATS (Lever).
- After closing a candidate, seamlessly transition them from recruiting to onboarding, ensuring an excellent candidate/employee experience all the way through.
- Minimum of two years experience recruiting for SaaS or Software Sales teams with a focus on mid-market to enterprise experience.
- Four plus years of experience with full cycle recruiting.
- Experience hiring local candidates as well as sourcing for remote candidates.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. High-growth startup experience is be highly preferred!
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels and across the organization.
- Responsive, action-oriented, and innovative problem solver.
- Experience with an ATS, Lever experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Skilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.