Account Based Marketing Manager
Skilljar is seeking an Account Based Marketing expert to lead our growth efforts. We are looking for a creative, customer-centric marketer with a successful track record in B2B Account Based Marketing for software technology products. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing startup that is working to create a new category of software solutions.
In this role, you'll be working closely with our content creators and product marketers to plan and execute omnichannel marketing campaigns. You will also be working closely with our sales team to deliver pipeline and revenue against a target CAC by channel and segment. In addition to top-notch marketing skills and experience managing campaigns, we are looking for someone who is comfortable in a fast-changing environment. This role reports to the VP, Marketing.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Develop, execute, and optimize an ABM strategy for achieving pipeline-generation goals for the company.
- Drive multichannel industry and persona-focused campaigns to engage and convert key contacts at target accounts.
- Maintain a Campaign calendar to drive visibility across Marketing and Sales teams.
- Work to understand and then continually refine our ideal customer profile in collaboration with the ADR team.
- Build a direct mail strategy for target accounts.
- Recruit and execute in-person events to engage with Executive decision makers at target accounts. Maintain impactful Skilljar presence at industry trade shows. Collaborate with the Account Development and Revenue Operations teams to ensure alignment on campaigns, workflows, account scoring, and reporting.
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, including MQL, SQL, and pipeline. Consistently assess and optimize program performance to meet campaign goals and KPIs.
- Provide data-driven analytics and reporting to leadership teams, that define where we are against goals and how we will adjust to reach them.
- Measure account engagement over time for target accounts with ADRs and Account Executives across marketing and sales touchpoints.
- Partner with Product Marketing on ADR enablement initiatives.
- Drive development of the ABM technology stack as our needs and team evolve.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS/technology demand generation with a preferred focus on Account Based Marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders in Sales and Account Development.
- Proficient with Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and other relevant ABM tools.
- Ability to shift roles seamlessly between contributing strategically and leading day-to-day tactical execution. Experience leading projects from conception to delivery is necessary.
- An entrepreneurial mindset about creating an engine that will drive step function growth for the company.
- A collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.