Senior Director, Product Marketing
Skillshare is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to help shape new product features and drive adoption efforts. The right candidate is a strategic leader and customer advocate with experience executing cross-functionally, at speed and scale.
What you’ll do:
- Synthesize market and user journey insights to influence content and product roadmaps.
- Leverage existing data and gather new insights to foster a consistent, compelling and targeted customer experience that drives engagement and retention.
- Craft, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing content and product initiatives including: audience definition, product positioning, launch strategy, and measurement.
- Succinctly and effectively communicate product features, capabilities, use cases, and benefits internally and externally.
- Ensure alignment on product positioning across all channels including marketing and in-product content.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize product marketing initiatives to achieve business goals
- Work with channel owners to test positioning and new tactics to improve performance and establish a feedback loop with key stakeholders.
Why we’re excited about you:
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build cross-functional consensus.
- Experience in building, launching, and iterating new products and features.
- Equally comfortable developing high level strategy and rolling up your sleeves to get it done
- Strong data comprehension and analysis; ability to distinguish between signal and noise and focus investments on the most impactful outcomes.
- User research expertise and a passion for amplifying the voice of the customer to solve their pain-points.
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
Skillshare is an online learning community whose mission is to connect curious, lifelong learners everywhere – and, in so doing, build a more creative, more generous, and more prosperous world. Today, our community has grown to millions of members who come to Skillshare to learn creative and entrepreneurial skills, network with peers, and even teach a class themselves. We are backed by OMERS Growth Equity, Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, Amasia, Spero Ventures, and Burda Principal Investments.
Skillshare is committed to building a diverse team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, and inclusive work environment for all.