Night Operations Coordinator - Full Time
Washington DC Operations
Come do your best work.
Skip builds sustainable, shared electric vehicle networks for last mile-transportation.
We are backed by Y Combinator, Accel, Menlo Ventures, Initialized, A Capital and Paul Graham.
We’ve been passionately working on the future of last-mile transportation for nearly a decade. In 2011, our team co-founded Boosted and helped design the first portable electric vehicle to use modern EV motor and battery systems.
We believe in working together with transportation departments and were the first permitted system of our kind in the country. Our DNA is rooted in solving problems by listening to and working with agencies, community groups and riders.
Skip is immediately hiring for a Full Time Night Operations Coordinator.
- Watch over the Skip Depot from midnight to 8 AM
- Arrange scooters on charging wall to make sure all scooters are optimally charged by morning
- Move scooters in need of repair to their proper areas
- Help with bringing dropped off scooters into the depot starting at 4 AM
- Perform minor repairs on scooters to get quick fixes back out in the street
- Desire to run an organized and prepared organization
- Experience in night security work a plus
- Enjoys exercise and being constantly moving
- Hands on work with cars, motorcycles, bikes, electrical systems, or HVAC
- Ability to multi-task
- Passionate about business
Skip is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.