Real Estate Manager
San Francisco, CA
Come do your best work.
Skip builds sustainable, shared electric vehicle networks for last mile-transportation.
We are backed by Y Combinator, Accel, Menlo Ventures, Initialized, A Capital and Paul Graham.
We’ve been passionately working on the future of last-mile transportation for nearly a decade. In 2011, our team co-founded Boosted and helped design the first portable electric vehicle to use modern EV motor and battery systems.
We believe in working together with transportation departments and were the first permitted system of our kind in the country. Our DNA is rooted in solving problems by listening to and working with agencies, community groups and riders.
- Be the leader of our real estate procurement process
- Collaborate with our launch team and regional operations leaders to identify and close leases in all markets
- Effectively communicate timelines and manage renewals, cost increases, and tenant improvement processes
- Manage relationships with real estate brokers, landlords, and contractors
- Measure ongoing lease, sublease, build out, and operating costs
- Own, track, and analyze real estate KPIs and market data
- 3+ years experience in a top tier real estate management environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong desire to be a business leader, and prove yourself in a chaotic startup environment
- Ability to handle several SaaS platforms simultaneously
- Ability to flip between direct and logistical conversations with our local operations teams and analytical deep dives with our finance team
- Obsession with 'the follow-through' -- being relentless about getting things done right
- Passion in what we're doing to rapidly advance the future of mobility
What we're offering
- Competitive salary plus bonus for hitting metrics
- Generous benefits package - including health, dental, and vision insurance
- An opportunity to work for an early stage startup in an industry that is at an inflection point
We promise to thoroughly review every application, so please take the time to let us know why you are especially suited for this role.
Skip is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.