Do you want to work in the electric vehicle technology space?
Shared electric scooters have quickly become a great new option for for short trips around the city. They are a fun way to get around, and help relieve traffic.
Skip is new app that lets you rent a scooter nearby, rent it by the minute, and drop it off on any sidewalk.
We are looking for an experienced technician that loves bringing things back to life, and has a real commitment to quality.
- Previous experience doing bicycle, automotive, motorcycle, or electronic repair preferred
- Adept with power tools and small mechanical assemblies
- Able to listen and learn new tasks
- Communicates effectively
- Ability to multi-task and take on different roles around the shop
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Able to work a flexible schedule (usually Mon-Fri 8-5, but occasional overtime if needed)
- High attention to detail
- Maintains an organized workspace
- Ability to solder is a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check
We are moving very quickly on both the size of our operation, and the number of cities we will be expanding to. This is an exciting and special role on the ground floor of a new transportation system shaping cities. We have a lot of room for you to grow in this role.