Trust and Safety Investigator
San Francisco, CA
Trust & Safety
Come do your best work.
Skip builds sustainable, shared electric vehicle networks for last mile-transportation.
We are backed by Y Combinator, Accel, Menlo Ventures, Initialized, A Capital and Paul Graham.
We’ve been passionately working on the future of last-mile transportation for nearly a decade. In 2011, our team co-founded Boosted and helped design the first portable electric vehicle to use modern EV motor and battery systems.
We believe in working together with transportation departments and were the first permitted system of our kind in the country. Our DNA is rooted in solving problems by listening to and working with agencies, community groups and riders.
Skip is immediately hiring for roles across software and hardware engineering, product, government relations and ground operations as we rapidly expand across the country.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the Trust & Safety liaison for escalations from the Customer Support team
- Manage ongoing caseload of investigations involving Trust & Safety issues
- Provide outstanding customer support to our community
- Work with law enforcement and third party investigators as needed
- Investigate other fraud and safety issues
- 2-3 years of Customer Service, Trust and Safety, Fraud or Risk Management. E-commerce experience preferred.
- Flexible and open to a schedule that includes weekend and night coverage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, drive and embrace change.
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and investigative skills.
- Ability to manage investigations from start to finish with excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and with minimal need for supervision.
- Strong proficiency with technology: experience with Zendesk, CRM systems, Google Docs, and MS Office preferred. Mac expertise a plus.
- BA/BS or work equivalent required.
- Legal or law enforcement experience desirable.
Skip is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.