Night Operations Coordinator - Part Time
Washington DC Operations
Come do your best work.
Skip builds sustainable, shared electric vehicle networks for last mile-transportation.
Skip is immediately hiring for a Part Time Night Operations Coordinator.
- Watch over the Skip Depot from midnight to 8 AM for 2 or 3 days a week
- Arrange scooters on charging wall to make sure all scooters are optimally charged by morning
- Move scooters in need of repair to their proper areas
- Help with bringing dropped off scooters into the depot starting at 4 AM
- Perform minor repairs on scooters to get quick fixes back out in the street
- Desire to run an organized and prepared organization
- Experience in night security work a plus
- Enjoys exercise and being constantly moving
- Hands on work with cars, motorcycles, bikes, electrical systems, or HVAC
- Ability to multi-task
- Passionate about business
Skip is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.