Street Team Charger
San Francisco, CA
Do you want to be part of the electric scooter craze taking over San Francisco? We're offering a way for you to make money by helping us charge scooters in our fleet.
Skip is a new mobile app for renting scooters for short distance trips around the city. You can find a scooter nearby, rent it by the minute, and drop it off on any sidewalk -- just like bikeshare, but with no stations. Our goal is to reduce traffic in San Francisco by providing a fast, simple and fun way to move around the city.
We are immediately hiring to build the Skip team in San Francisco.
The mission of the Street Team is the 4 C's:
Collect - Pick up scooters around the city with your own vehicle
Check - Notify us of any repairs that might be needed
Charge - Plug in the scooters at your own residence overnight
Cash Out - Drop scooters off at designated locations each morning, and you're done!
We pay by the number of scooters you pick up, so you have the opportunity to fit this job within your schedule.
Most people on the Street Team have vehicles and are picking up several each night. Others just grab one or two on the way home from other jobs (hello free transportation!). It's a flexible work environment and we reward both our power chargers and occasional chargers.
- Pickup available scooters between 6 PM - Midnight, charge them, and drop them back off in designated areas before 7:30 AM
- Use your own transportation to pick up scooters
- Bring them back to a place where you can safely charge them overnight (your home, garage, or workplace)
- Inspect and evaluate scooters to escalate issues, as needed
- Distribute the scooters to designated areas in the morning
- Support our customers on the ground
- You choose how much you want to work per week, which can include weekdays, weekends, or both
- Smart phone with camera
- Valid Driver's License with acceptable motor vehicle record and car insurance
- Strong knowledge of San Francisco geography
- Basic computer skills
This is an exciting role on the ground floor of a new transportation system shaping cities. If you're interested in learning more please check out our app and reach out anytime!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position.