Program Manager, Information Systems
San Francisco, CA
Skip is looking for an exceptional program manager who is passionate about building a world-class support platform for micromobility services. You ideally have strong experience in enterprise level information systems implementation or management in supply chain, service, and manufacturing sectors. You will lead a diverse team from many different backgrounds through scoping, planning, building, implementing, improving, and delivering tools that will profoundly reshape the micromobility industry.
Skip's mission is to energize cities by making mobility accessible to everyone. We believe this requires designing every aspect of a micromobility network from the ground up. This includes custom vehicle hardware, the software-defined fleet management system, and ground operations for safety and recharging. Our success will make it easier for everyone to work, play, and connect in their communities.
What You'll Do
- Lead and manage multiple projects (program portfolio) simultaneously to success.
- Develop and manage project charter, resource requirements, activities, timelines, dependencies, and KPIs.
- Work with the leadership to prioritize and secure project resources for on-time, on-budget, and quality outcome delivery.
- Manage project scope, budget, KPIs, and time frame.
- Measure and document project and portfolio status at all times.
- Manage the timelines, delivery, risks, and dependencies of the entire portfolio.
- Provide the broader organization with weekly, monthly, and quarterly visibility on progress across the program portfolio.
- Drive delivery team efficiencies through constant process improvements
What You Should Have:
- 4 years+ of successful planning and managing the complete life cycle of large-scale projects, with competing resources, priorities, and multiple stakeholders.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of program management processes and software tools.Knowledge and ability to implement an ERP system.
- Experience with data analysis and data mining as necessary to identify root cause issues, develop action plans, measure impact of actions taken and adjust as necessary to ultimately solve the problem.
- Experience driving tangible measurements of continuous improvement in the areas of waste reduction, customer effort, and process improvements.
- Experience mentoring other Program or Project Managers and core team members.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Self-starter with natural ability to work in a lean environment.
- Proven ability to define & enhance development processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A BS/BA in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in program or project management in the Information Systems, or Software Industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of service, manufacturing, or supply chain industry is a plus
What We Offer:
- The satisfaction of delivering an amazing experience for millions of people, from complete strangers to your friends and family.
- A culture built around putting the customer first, prioritizing dependability, safety, and transparency.
- The opportunity to learn about and solve difficult technical challenges, such as fleet management for hundreds of thousands of light electric vehicles.
- Personal, professional, and leadership growth at a fast-growing startup at its inflection point.
- A cross-functional work environment that includes experts in diverse fields like government policy, hardware engineering, mobile and cloud software, supply chain logistics, and trust and safety.
- Competitive salaries and benefits, including coverage for health, dental, and vision insurance
WHY JOIN SKIP?
Designing from the ground up is important for supply chain and fleet management, especially when it comes to reliability, safety, business management, and a great rider experience. Our leadership team has the most experience in designing light electric vehicles from the ground up. Our founders previously were co-founders at Boosted, where they designed and built the first reliable micromobility vehicle and presented their work at TED.