San Francisco, CA
Do you want to be part of the electric scooter craze taking over San Francisco?
Skip is a new mobile app for renting scooters for short distance trips around the city. You can find a scooter nearby, rent it by the minute, and drop it off on any sidewalk -- just like bikeshare, but with no stations. Our goal is to reduce traffic in San Francisco by providing a fast, simple and fun way to move around the city.
Our scooters are versatile, fast, and a pleasure to ride. Our customers love them and are demanding more on the road!
We are looking for an experienced mechanic that loves bringing things back to life, and has a real commitment to quality.
You will join our operations team with the goal of getting as many scooters as we can back online everyday.
- Previous experience doing bicycle, automotive, motorcycle, or electronic repair preferred
- Adept with power tools and small mechanical assemblies
- Able to listen and learn new tasks
- Communicates effectively
- Ability to multi-task and take on different roles around the shop
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Able to work a flexible schedule (usually Mon-Fri 8-5, but occasional weekend if needed)
- High attention to detail
- Maintains an organized workspace
- Ability to solder is a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check
This is an exciting and special role on the ground floor of a new transportation system shaping cities. We have a lot of room for you to grow in this role.