Senior Software Engineer - iOS
San Francisco, CA
Come do your best work.
Skip builds sustainable, shared electric vehicle networks for last mile-transportation.
We are backed by Y Combinator, Accel, Menlo Ventures, Initialized, A Capital and Paul Graham.
We’ve been passionately working on the future of last-mile transportation for nearly a decade. In 2011, our team co-founded Boosted and helped design the first portable electric vehicle to use modern EV motor and battery systems.
We believe in working together with transportation departments and were the first permitted system of our kind in the country. Our DNA is rooted in solving problems by listening to and working with agencies, community groups and riders.
Skip is immediately hiring for roles across software and hardware engineering, product, government relations and ground operations as we rapidly expand across the country.
- Build our native iOS rider and charger app primarily using Swift, Objective-C, MapKit, CoreLocation and PromiseKit
- Work in cross functional pods (product managers, UX designers and operations) using agile development
- Write beautiful code that scales well (both in reqs/sec and complexity)
- Thrive in a high clock speed environment continuously delivering value to millions of users
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- At least 3 years of experience shipping an app to the App Store
- At least 1 year experience with Swift
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for electric mobility a plus!
We promise to thoroughly review every application, so please take the time to let us know why you are especially suited for this role.
Skip is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.