Los Angeles /
Are you a Test Analyst looking to help build something great? We’re looking for someone with a mind for fine details, experience with QA procedures, and a drive for perfection. You’ll join a small team of software engineers, designers, and a product manager. You’ll have a direct impact on the end-to-end quality and release process for Skool. You should be interested in how the various components of the product interact, what potential issues to monitor, and how to work with a cross-functional team to provide a quality product to our users.
What you'll do
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Research and implement best practices or third party software related to manual and automated software testing.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party testing service providers.
- Design, build, and execute manual/automated tests, on all platforms, and feed results back to the development team to drive resolution of issues.
- Perform manual testing to review user interfaces for consistency and functionality - recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
What we're looking for
- You have 3+ years of experience with quality assurance practices and software testing tools.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate issues clearly and concisely.
- You have the ability to work well cross-functionally, understand company goals, and clearly explain problems and necessary solutions.
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Skool is a community platform that’s optimized for learning. Our mission is to democratize education by building Earth’s largest online school for everybody. We’ve built the initial product. We’re in private beta with select communities to get user feedback and bake the product just right.
Our CTO has 20 years of intense software engineering experience, has high standards for engineering talent, system design, and code quality. Our CEO has 10 years of experience in the e-learning industry building a company from $0 to $36m. He self-funded Skool with $10m of his own money. We’re well funded, remote friendly, have a cool office in LA, a product users love, huge growth potential, a meaningful mission, and a talented team capable of getting it done. Join us! The stars don’t align like this very often, get in while the teams small, and equity is on the table. Above market salary, full employer-paid benefits, catered lunches, and more...
** Know somebody who's a good fit for this position? Refer them and we'll pay you $20,000 cash. **
Here's how it works:
1. Share the link to this position with your friend
2. Tell them to put your email address in the "Were you referred by anybody?" field on the application form
3. If we hire them, we'll email you immediately to arrange your $20,000 payment