Sell – Sales Engineering
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
Are you great with both people and also understanding technology? Can you bridge the two seamlessly? Do you get a kick out of finding security solutions for those needing cyber assistance? Do you enjoy working with a fun, smart and successful sales team? If so, we’d love to talk to you about a career in the Cybersecurity space. We’re looking for a top-notch Sales Engineer in our Stamford, CT office who is passionate about making Cybersecurity accessible for all.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to SKOUT sales teams and SKOUT partners.
- Present technical product demos to potential customers.
- Provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Use SalesForce, to keep client records up to date.
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Develop partner’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, technical and competitive landscapes.
- Help achieve bookings quota in the assigned territory.
- Present the product and all features to customers at events such as conferences and seminars.
- Provide advanced training and support for the sales team.
- Communicate customer requirements to product management teams.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- 10% travel to clients and industry events.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent industry experience
- At least 3 years’ experience is a sales engineering or equivalent role
- Knowledge of common operating systems and server technologies
- Proven track record of troubleshooting IT computer, server or network issues to successful resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At your best in a team selling environment
- An understanding of typical MSP services, business models, and market
- Hands-on knowledge of SalesForce CRM
- Project management experience
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
PTO and family leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.