Cybersecurity Network Technician
Build – Partner Enablement
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
This position requires a background in systems and networking and security as it relates to service implementation. You will be part of a team that is directly responsible for on-boarding SKOUT's customers on our Security Monitoring, Endpoint Protection, and Email Protection services. You will manage and work with SKOUT's customers on each phase of the on-boarding process to ensure speed and accuracy.
- Work with new and existing customers to enable SKOUT’s services
- Provide technical lead on kick-off calls
- On-board new and existing customers to Security Monitoring, Endpoint Protection, and Email Protection services
- Ensure customer profile pages are kept up to date with customer assets
- Assist customers on moving Endpoint protection from Phase 1 Monitoring into Phase 2 Blocking mode
- Assist customers with whitelisting authorized mail sending applications during Email Protection on-boarding
- Migrate customers from legacy solutions to latest SKOUT services
- Manage inventory of all systems being deployed.
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- BA or BS/MA or MS in Computer/Security field or related field experience
- 3+ Years’ Networking knowledge and System knowledge
- Hands on working knowledge of various operating system flavors including, but not limited to, Windows, Linux, Unix
- Hands on experience with Firewalls, Switchers, IDS/IPS systems
- Knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management
- Hands on experience with Jira & Confluence
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards, and documentation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Great analytical skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
PTO and family leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.