Director, Sales Development
Sell – Channel Sales
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
As a Director of Sales Development, you will be responsible for shaping the Sales Development Representative (SDR) strategy at SKOUT for a fast growing team of SDRs. This position will be a pivotal role to drive revenue through new client acquisition supporting all direct leads. The ideal candidate will be effective at both management skills and pipeline creation.
- Build and manage a sales team to execute against SKOUT growth strategy
- Driving and building business pipeline
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Set the business development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Drive adoption to continuously build and improve the successful utilization of marketing tools and social selling strategies
- Encourage and motivate employees daily and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
- Coach, mentor, and train SDRs in order to consistently set high-quality meetings
- Track sales team metrics and report data to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- At least 5 years or more in sales and/or 2 years in sales management
- Experience in growing and managing sales teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Experience with Salesforce
If you are looking for a new opportunity with an upcoming market leader, SKOUT is a company that truly believes in rewarding their staff and offers a defined career path for all employees. If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a new challenge, please apply. We want you to join our team!
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
PTO and family leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.