Community Manager (Remote)
New York, New York /
Sell – Marketing /
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Community Manager within our Marketing Department. This position will serve as the SKOUT brand ambassador, engaging with potential customers and building relationships with existing ones.
· Increase net new leads, marketing qualified leads, and new partner acquisition by managing MSP leads, strategic relationships, and events
· Actively participate and serve MSP online communities on Reddit, Facebook, Slack, etc.
· Engage with and develop meaningful relationships with SKOUT MSP Partners at events
· Develop and engage with SKOUT online communities and peer groups
· Manage community relationships with other vendors and trade organizations in the MSP space
· Manage contracts and deliverables for MSP digital and in-person events
· Manage co-marketing relationships with other MSP vendors
· Travel 50% or more to in-person live trade show events and execute virtual events and webinars
· Effectively deliver brand and product messaging to market through high-energy dynamic presentations
· Event Management from booth set-up, booth management, trade show activities, and social events.
· Manage existing partner communication to increase registration for event and social activities
· Manager existing partner communication to increase new partner acquisition and existing partner engagement
· Work cross functionally with the sales and marketing teams to with warm handoffs with engaged prospects
· Consistent high volume prospecting activity and delivering accurate brand and product messaging
· Qualifying prospective partners to ensure they are a good fit for partnership
· Overcoming objections to partnering with SKOUT
· Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time
· Adaptability and works well with a team
· 3+ years of experience working with MSPs
· 5+ years of trade show sales experience preferred
· Self-starter with excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to present value and overcome objections
Nice to Have
· Experience selling event sponsorships
· Experience working in cybersecurity
· Experience working at an MSP
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information systems, or other degree related to creativity preferred
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
Parental Paid Leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.