Director, Customer Engagement
Satisfy – Customer Success
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
The Director of Customer Engagement is responsible for both the implementation of new client roll-outs in a high growth, high velocity environment and the ongoing support/renewals/upgrades in this ever-scaling customer base. A key contributor to building revenue and the long-term value of the business.
- Lead the Customer Success team on the front-lines to support our customers and prospective customer’s pre and post-purchase in their pursuit of help and information.
- Lead the revenue growth of existing customers aligned with security gaps identified and new SKOUT offerings with tight management of the sales process
- Ensure 100% customer retention and quality of services for all customers
- Ensure customer feedback is integrated into the product life-cycle
- Deliver presentations to potential clients that effectively communicate the cyber security landscape and relevant cyber threats to generate sales
- Promote environment of professional development and employee engagement. Lead and encourage the team to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Drive team performance against KPIs, SLAs, and communicate quality standards to provide best-in-class customer service in a timely, effective manner.
- Develop system to collect continuous feedback from customers to identify areas of improvement for customer experience.
- Partner with Marketing, Operations, and Product to ensure the customer journey is effectively managed, optimized, and continually improved upon to provide an incredible experience for our customers
- Drive activities that result in increased, measurable customer retention.
- Identify key metrics, including productivity, quality of service ratings, and other relevant metrics and drive change where needed.
- Instill and drive culture focused on customer experience and service responsiveness.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Recent experience leading Customer Success and/or Professional Services for a high growth enterprise.
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a leadership role within a Sales, Customer Success, Services or similar organization for a rapidly growing enterprise software company.
- Proven ability to achieve and surpass customer renewal and revenue expansion targets, as well as customer usage/engagement metrics.
- Ability to diagnose common customer needs and issues, and to translate those needs into actionable solutions.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to set vision and strategy for account management.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills with a focus on process and solution and outcome-oriented frameworks.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel to customers on short notice.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with an upcoming market leader, SKOUT is a company that truly believes in rewarding their staff and offers a defined career path for all employees. If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a new challenge, please apply. We want you to join our team!
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
PTO and family leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.