Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
Portlaoise, Leinster /
Satisfy – Security Operations Center /
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
We are currently seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst in our EMEA location. As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst in EMEA, you are the primary support for managing SKOUTs End Point, Email Protection, firewall and email services, and responsible for ensuring our processes are set up for scaling by leveraging automation. You are responsible for new use case development by running attack and defend scenarios and perform monthly threat hunts. You will Administer Sonar, SOC ticketing system, and Respond Software. You will lead Code Orange/Incident response for all our customers by providing 24/7/365 support.
- Responsible for the overall Performance of Tier 1 analysts.
- Act as a Tier 2 escalation point for all SOC related issues.
- Maintain quality control of tickets and overall quality of all SOC related tasks.
- Hunt for current threats on client’s SIEMs based on information provided by news and government sources.
- Act as lead in incident response CODE ORANGE/RED issues.
- Train new and current cyber security analysts on existing or new technologies, new or existing processes.
- Document procedures and training guides on confluence.
- Create and administer tests for analysts to ensure they have learned what is required of them through training
- Manage all Security Monitoring, Endpoint Protection and Email Protection customers by proving quality Alerts, Phone and Email assistance support.
- Managed existing customer on Darkweb platform and alert customers when deemed necessary and compile reports and provide phone and email assistance.
- Responsible for assigning threat advisories, approving quality of advisories and sending advisories to customers.
- Maintain SOC Dashboards
- Provide metrics to Senior management.
- Send out weekly reports consisting of analyst metrics, which clients have not received alerts and clients that have not responded to alerts
- Oversee accuracy of information on the SOC Turnover.
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security or Information Security or Related Field experience.
- 2 years performing intrusion detection, analysis, incident handling, information technology or security discipline.
- Understanding on GDPR and NIST Framework
- Prior security analysis experience is required.
- CEH, CompTIA Network+ or Security+ is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience troubleshooting in a technical environment, analytical, problem solving skills, software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Proficiency with ticketing systems, customer service skills, phone and remote support experience.
- Ability to document solutions.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Working knowledge of Windows or Linux systems.
- Hands on experience of DNS and DHCP, routing, IP Addresses/OSI layers.
- Hands on experience working with Word/Excel/Power Point.
- Working knowledge of AWS Guardduty and Security Hub.
- Hands on experience and expert with analyzing attack vectors such as: Ransomware, Mobile Threats, Botnet, DDOS, SQL Injections, Phishing.
- Hands on experience and expert knowledge with Tools such as: Top class SIEM tools and ticking system, Advanced cyber tools sets, Log Analysis, WireShare, Vulnerability Scanning.
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
PTO and family leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.