Sales and Marketing Intern (Remote)
New York, New York /
Sell – Marketing /
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
We are seeking an Intern to assist our Sales and Marketing Department during the summer of 2021. This is a great position for a college junior or senior who is interested in learning more about a career in Sales or Marketing specifically within the Cybersecurity industry. This position will be a remote role and it is a paid internship.
· Perform market research to track key competitors and industry trends
· Cultivate leads lists and marketing campaign lists
· Ad hoc sales and marketing activities
· Perform outbound calls, cold calling, and prospecting
· Data entry into Salesforce.com
· Customer and Partner Marketing activities
· Current Junior or Senior working towards a bachelor's degree in communications, sales, or marketing
· Post graduate ambitions of being in a full-time sales or marketing role for a technology company
· Computer knowledge with the ability to learn new software
· Sales and Marketing experience is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
Parental Paid Leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.