Sales - Lead Development Representative
Melville, New York /
Sell – Channel Sales /
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
We are looking for a Sales - Lead Development Representative to join the SKOUT team! This role reports to the VP, Sales and is a remote position.
The Sales - Lead Development Representative works with external and internal sales representatives to set meetings, create new logo opportunities, and build new logo pipeline.
- Interfaces with SKOUT sales team members and prospects on a daily basis via telephone and email to identify and generate new opportunities through various sales methods
- Maps Enterprise, Mid-Enterprise and SMB accounts, identifying IT decision makers and setting up appointments for all sales representatives
- Qualifies leads, including detailed needs analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit
- Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities in salesforce. Schedules follow up activities as needed
- Develops relationships with key partners, distributors, resellers, and VARs for growth of our products within their markets
- Builds pipeline for all sales
- Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience of working in a high tech company in an Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development position
- Experience of selling software or computer related products
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work well with a team and support others as well as working independently when required
- Able to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
If you are looking for a new opportunity with an upcoming market leader, SKOUT is a company that truly believes in rewarding their staff and offers a defined career path for all employees.
If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a new challenge, please apply. We want you to join our team!
What you'll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within SKOUT
High-quality health benefits
Retirement Plan with employer match
Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.