Jr. System Administrator
Melville, New York
Build – Corporate & Cloud Systems
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY is looking for a Jr. Systems Administrator. Your role is relied upon for assisting with maintaining, configuring, optimizing and auditing of all user accounts in the enterprise environment. In addition, you will play a role in assisting our Enablement Team in on-boarding activities to ensure our customers are served efficiently. You will perform as a Help-desk associate for day- to- day operational duties as well as collaborate with our InfoSec Audit team. If you are organized and process oriented you can make this job your own.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service!
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written communication.
- Analytical mindset and open to instruction and teaching.
- Familiarity with Windows desktops.
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365 and File permissions.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle changing priorities.
- Organize and detail oriented.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Cursory knowledge of networking, delegated permissions and exposure to: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- Ability to follow and improve upon a documented account creation process.
- Proper phone an email etiquette. Provide energy to a mundane task.
- Dedicated to documentation. Must be more than familiar with MS Office products.
- Willingness to help with other duties/tasks that are not strictly IT related.
- Stay diligent with ticketing task and relentless on gathering and providing answers.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to mentor other peers.
- Audio and Video Support Experience a plus.
- IT Certifications a plus but not necessary.
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
PTO and family leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.