Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Greater New York City Area
Support – Finance
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY is looking to fill our Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis role and join our growing finance team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this highly visible and challenging role will offer broad-based exposure to Senior Management across all business and functional areas. S/he will work closely with the CFO to develop and operate a best-in-class FP&A function.
Specific duties will include:
- Monitor, analyze and report high-level KPI’s such as bookings, monthly recurring revenue, annual contract value, churn/retention rate and customer acquisition costs.
- Develop and maintain Excel based models (to start) that will be used as the foundation for monthly management and board reporting.
- Determine and report costs for services provided.
- Provide analytical support to process owners throughout the organization.
- Calculate commission payments for the sales force.
- Lead the planning process, including budgeting, forecasting, analysis and the development of tools and systems to enhance the reporting capabilities.
- Contribute to the implementation and optimization of the company’s ERP system (Great Plains).
- Provide and continuously enhance the usefulness and presentation of standard monthly and quarterly financial packages.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- The Manager must have strong analytical, modeling and problem-solving abilities.
- S/he will be proficient with Excel and possess a deep understanding of how financial systems and processes can be meshed for optimal efficiency, usefulness and accuracy.
- Prior exposure to Salesforce will be very helpful.
- A degree in accounting or finance is required and a MBA will be preferred.
- The successful candidate will have six to ten years of analytical experience gained in an organization which sells recurring services (a SaaS background is highly desirable).
- S/he will be intellectually curious, highly adaptable and possess an intuitive ability to identify and utilize important data while recognizing and investigating flawed data.
- Leadership, ownership and commitment are fundamental requirements, as is a positive and can-do attitude.
- The desire to continuously learn and both broaden and improve the scope of one’s contribution will be essential.
- The chosen candidate will enjoy exposure to a multitude of business challenges and opportunities and will help drive the company’s finance function through an explosive growth cycle. It is anticipated that the Manager will enjoy significant advancement opportunities as the company scales its finance function to support its forecasted growth.
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
PTO and family leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.