Stamford, Connecticut /
Sell – Sales Engineering /
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer who can effectively and efficiently work remotely. This role reports to the Director of Sales Engineering and works closely with our sales and marketing teams.
• Support sales team throughout the sales process by providing technical expertise.
• Create high-quality, feasible proof of concepts for potential clients
• Increase response to RFPs or RFIs
• Increase win rates
• Meet revenue goals
• Improve technical acumen of sales teams
• Serve as a technical liaison between sales and customers; Ensure effective and efficient cross-team collaboration.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, etc.
• Identify current and future customer service requirements by building personal rapport with potential and existing customers.
• Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating value propositions.
• BA or BS/MA or MS in Computer/Security field or related field experience
• Technical Knowledge: 1-3 years experience in a technical, yet client-facing role
• Industry Knowledge: 1-3 years experience working in a team-selling environment. Deep understanding of MSP's needs is strongly desired.
• Hands on working knowledge of various operating system flavors including, but not limited to: Windows, Linux, Unix
• Hands on experience with Tools such as: Top class SIEM tools and ticking system, Advanced cyber tools sets, Log Analysis, WireShark, Vulnerability Scanning.
• Knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management
• Independent Worker: Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment
• Technical Acumen: Highly proficient at discussing the technical aspects of security products in an easily understood way that connects with the overall value proposition.
• Communication: Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Professional demeanor and superior interpersonal skills.
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
What you'll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within SKOUT
High-quality health benefits
Retirement Plan with employer match
Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.