Name Your Dream Job
Tri-state area /
Dream Team /
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
At SKOUT, we are always excited to meet and learn about talented individuals who can contribute to our culture and help us grow. If you don't see a position that fits your skill set on our careers page, pitch us your ideal role and we will get in touch if the right opportunity pops up!
- A pitch for this new position and what you'd like to do at SKOUT.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile or upload your resume.
What we offer:
· The opportunity to do important work with an awesome team of individuals who are fanatical about delivering an exceptional customer experience.
· Eligibility for our benefits on the first of the month following your hire date
· Generous paid time off programs including vacation, parental and military leaves
· A whole ton of fun!
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
PTO and family leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.