Customer Success Support Associate (Remote)
New York, New York /
Satisfy – Security Operations Center /
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
SKOUT has a great entry-level opportunity for an individual that is highly organized, has exceptional interpersonal skills, and wants to work for a fun, growing company with a top-notch culture. The Customer Success Support Associate role reports to the Cyber Support Manager and supports Security Operations Center (SOC) leadership in driving customer satisfaction. This will include a variety of responsibilities that revolve around organizing our understanding of customer health, working with SOC analysts to develop meaningful reports and customer feedback, and helping to process renewals and upsells. The person in this role should be a self-starter and excited to make a difference for our customers by helping become secure and stay secure. This position is a remote role.
· Manage an assigned list of customers and ensure customer requests are responded to promptly
· Proactively reach out to customers both responsive and non-responsive on a set schedule to obtain feedback and monitor the relationship with what products they have and what they need
· Support renewal and upsells within contract management to be in line with customers gaps
· Manage interdepartmental communication, acting as a liaison between departments, removing roadblocks, and calling/managing meetings whenever necessary
· Serve as a point person managing our customer health dashboard
· Find and communicate trends among the customer base that are leading indicators of customer health and security
· Develop and manage customer metrics that ensure satisfaction and identify lead indicators of churn
· Perform metrics reports to show objective quality measures of the SOC
· Facilitate remediating issues found in the gap analysis
· Identify opportunities and efficiencies to service customers in an optimal and scalable manner
· Work with SOC analysts to analyze customer data to develop insights for our customers
· Identify customer needs to enhance existing services in coordination with Security Operations Center and Product Development.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
· Experience managing customer relationships with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to nurture relationships with clients
· Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment
· Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new technology concepts quickly
· The ability to effectively lead and direct a virtual meeting with a diverse set of attendees including executive to technical to junior level.
· Background and understanding of the cyber security industry generally, and security operations specifically with continuous curiosity about the security industry.
· Highly motivated individual with strong negotiation skills and organizational skills
· Ability to develop meaningful metrics and measures of quality
· Ability to navigate data oriented tools including MS Office Suite and Kibana
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
401K with a 4% Match
Parental Paid Leave
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.