Partner Development Manager
New York, New York /
Sell – Channel Sales /
SKOUT CYBERSECURITY provides cyber security monitoring and unparalleled customer service to organizations around the globe. SKOUT's security team deploys the industry's most cutting-edge tools at affordable prices, providing the technology and protection to make cyber security accessible for all.
As a Partner Development Manager you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling and launching Service Providers to drive SKOUT within the assigned region. This is a Sales Role that requires the individual to have a strong grounding in Channel Sales.
You are experienced with channel partner relationships and comfortable taking the lead in joint selling situations. You must excel at finding and closing new opportunities and have strong listening and consultative selling skills. You’re a highly motivated, self-starter and able to work remotely, without supervision.
- Driving sales and overall messaging of SKOUT’S Solutions and Services to the selected current and prospective Service Provider Partners through their Channels
- Actively managing & supporting Service Providers through all stages of the sales cycle including sales planning, delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and demand generation
- Building and maintaining senior management level relationships with Service Providers to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sell-out targets
- Managing the closure of the top sales funnel opportunities with Service Providers and their customers
- Meeting all assigned sales revenue and booking targets
- Developing and cultivating new and existing VAR & MSP partnerships
- Educating partners on solutions and market focus, keeping them abreast of changes and current trends in the industry
- Jointly creating customer base penetration plans as well as new customer focused initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities with our partners
- Own the sales process from beginning to end, typically as the leading role in a sell-with model
- Quoting and presenting services solutions for client/market presentations
- Utilizing salesforce to keep activity, funnel, and forecast up to date on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Participation in scheduled and unscheduled sales operation related activities, providing sales management reporting details
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Channel Sales Experience
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
- Demonstrated carrier or key channel management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Understanding and clear ability to accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Proven track record of managing contract negotiations with tier 1 service providers
- Needs to be open to travel
- Ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to support the development and execution of tactical sales programs and activities
- Meets all assigned sales revenue and booking targets
- Utilizes direct and channel networks to gain new customers
- Qualifies all leads
- Works with Sales Engineers for technical discovery and design
If you want to make a difference, SKOUT is the place for you!
What you'll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within SKOUT
High-quality health benefits
Retirement Plan with employer match
Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.