Director, Go-To-Market Systems & Operations
Denver, Colorado /
Business – Operations /
Skupos is the data platform on a mission to revolutionize the convenience retail industry. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, but is responsible for more revenue annually than all of e-commerce in the United States.
Skupos software integrates at a retailer’s point of sale, generates analytical insights, and automates the inventory and ordering process. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from data. We view our company as revolutionizing a brick-and-mortar industry by bringing cutting-edge technology to physical stores, and helping harness data to create a frictionless connection between millions of people and the products they need.
Skupos is seeking a Director, Go-To-Market Systems & Operations to drive company-wide initiatives while aligning goals across our sales, marketing, business development and customer experience teams. In this role, you will manage a team of system administrators and business analysts to execute operational and strategic projects to help shape the future of the organization. You will drive execution across teams, acting as the link between GTM initiatives to our overall strategy.
In the role, you will leverage your domain expertise in Enterprise/SaaS business models, technical integrations across systems, and you are comfortable doing so in a fast-paced dynamic, startup environment. The ideal candidate has experience partnering closely with senior leadership across business functions to drive end-to-end process improvements
What you’ll do in the role:
- Manage a team of Salesforce admins, and business analysts to deliver project timelines and develop and track project success metrics
- Own the CRM (SFDC) from strategic vision to design and launch of new processes/technology
- Improve operational efficiencies across the go-to-market organization through a combination of process and technology to drive productivity and insight
- Drive Business Insights: Own definition of key operating metrics and reporting of these metrics including: pipeline, conversion, new bookings, up-sell, cross-sell, down-sell, churn, retention rates, cases closed, etc.
- Partner cross-functionally to create and communicate performance-based compensation plans for the go-to-market teams
- Core Sales Operations: Territory design, quota setting, and administration, deal desk for contract review and enablement
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales operations across Salesforce.com
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building and managing cross-functional and/or high performing Operations teams
- Knowledge of enterprise SaaS business models and B2B channel structures
- Proven experience with systems/tools utilized for sales operations processes (in this role, you’ll be primarily working with Salesforce but familiarity with systems that integrate with Salesforce is important)
- Strong communication skills and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Bachelor degree in business, economics, or other quantitative disciplines
- Ability to design user-centric applications
- Understanding of Agile development practices
- Working understanding of data quality
- Ability to document interfaces and data flows
- Ability to establish working relationships across teams and levels
- Sound business-facing skills: understanding of marketing, sales, & customer experience and business needs that drive systems requirements
What We Offer
• Competitive salary
• Equity ownership
• Paid family leave
• Flexible time off, including 11 paid holidays
• Comprehensive healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Life Insurance)
• Commuter benefits
• Play a major role in a strong, small and growing product and technology team
• Be a part of a key platform of product offerings to the retail convenience store industry
• People First Culture (working together with bright, creative teammates to drive ambitious projects)
We are a company dedicated to helping convenience stores grow their business by better managing operations, and giving their suppliers tools to drive efficiencies into the supply chain. Skupos allows single-store operators, and Fortune 100 distributors alike to streamline their workflow and revolutionize a brick-and-mortar industry.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to bring the convenience store industry into the digital age by making it easy for everyone to manage, explore, and understand the data that drives their operations.
At Skupos, we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We're looking for people who are not afraid to learn fast and iterate quickly. Come join us!