Customer Support Agent
Culver City, CA
What is Skurt? Skurt is a car in your pocket! We are a venture backed tech company based out of Los Angeles working on the future of mobility to change the way people get around. Just tap a button in our app and a car is delivered right to you, giving you the freedom to drive anywhere. When you're done, we'll come and pick it up from you! We’ve built a team of insanely talented, ambitious problem-solvers. As a result, demand for our service is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew and help us expand into other markets!
You'll be joining an in-house team of Support Agents at a fast-paced growing technology company. Every day will be different and you can definately expect to learn a lot on this job! With that said, we are looking for people that have a solid understanding of what excellent customer service means! All of our agents go above and beyond and they expect the same from their co-workers. If you have prior Support experience working for another technology start-up app, please apply!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Provide support to our customers as well as our ground operations team
• Communicate with Skurt customers/agents/providers via phone, email, and in-app support to help with any questions/issues that might arise
• Resolve problems by clarifying agent’s issues; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
• Monitor maps, assess distance and identify optimum agents to assign to tasks
• Track agents progress and ensure that the customer is notified should there be any issues during the delivery/pickup of thieir vehicle
• Customer Service experience, preferably over phone, email and/or chat
• Interest in Skurt's mission and ability to absorb product knowledge
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to listen and understand a wide range of inquiries
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Flexibility with scheduling -- shifts vary and include nights/weekends
• Dispatching experience would be a plus!
• Competitive Salary
• Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
• Unlimited Paid Vacation/Sick time
• Amazing team and company culture
• This is more than just a job, this is a mission to shape the future of mobility!