Growth Marketing Manager
Skurt is a tech company based out of Los Angeles that is changing the way people get around. We’ve created a simple, beautiful experience that lets you book a car and have it delivered to you. When you’re done with the car, we pick it up from you! No more trouble managing your booking, long waits to pick up your car, exorbitant refuel fees, or under 25 fees. How have we managed to do all of these things in an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? Simple. We’ve built a team of insanely talented, ambitious problem-solver`s. As a result, demand for our service is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew!
You will be an integral part of our marketing team however the work you’ll be doing will have you teaming up with many other departments. This role requires strong knowledge of growth marketing paired with a strong analytical background. Your work will be noticed and the impact you make will be seen immediately!
• Optimize and scale paid acquisition channels: Tasked with optimizing/scaling current channels that have strong ROI and discover new ones that have a performance-driven analytical framework. Will work with VP of Marketing to redefine and execute roadmap to scale our paid acquisition efforts (across social, SEM, display, re-targeting). There will also be a focus on optimizing affiliate/referral marketing. You will using data-mining and strong analytical process mixed with creativity to create creative campaigns.
• Test free acquisition channels: Test our current free acquisition channels (such as referral, content marketing, etc) and dig deeper to figure out ways to grow these levels
• Optimize Onboarding: Will play a large part in improving customer onboarding and lifecycle marketing. Tests should include funnel optimization but also best practices around deep-linking depending on user context/source/behavior
• Build engagement/retention loops and campaigns: Utilize data and user behavior to retain users and fight churn. science/machine learnings to improve the performance of these systems as we scale
• Invest in automation: Work with the VP of Marketing to build out proven automation that can be repeatedly used at scale
• Growth process: Will be expected to submit new growth ideas weekly to the team and have the ability to test these ideas and be autonomous
• Bring the right mentality everyday: Expected to be highly analytical, creative, relentless, scrappy and results oriented. Always have clear reporting to enable executive visibility and decision making.
• 3+ years of User Acquisition experience and ability to analyze and leverage data for high-growth companies
• Thrives in data-focused environment with high expectations and results driven
• Experience with segmentation & targeting, acquisition & retention, and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI)
• Strong track record of developing innovative and minimal cost growth campaigns in an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment
• Ability to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork, wearing a lot of hats, and interaction with other departments (ex. engineering and product)
• Experience developing dashboards and key metrics to track the business and inform strategy
• Competitive salary and a stock option plan
• Fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits
• Unlimited Paid Vacation!
• Amazing team and company culture
• Awesome office located in Culver City