Senior iOS Engineer
Skurt is a tech company based out of Los Angeles that is changing the way people get around. We’ve created a simple, beautiful experience that lets you book a car and have it delivered to you. When you’re done with the car, we pick it up from you. No more trouble managing your booking, long waits to pick up your car, exorbitant fuel fees, or over 21 fees.
How have we managed to do all of these things in an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? Simple. We’ve built a team of insanely talented, ambitious problem-solvers. As a result, demand for our service is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew.
• Have a significant say in our consumer experience as we build new cool features; you will be taking the ownership of our main consumer app
• Ship new features, squash bugs, write tests, and constantly improve the maintainability of our code base
• Turn ideas and designs into well-tested, modular architectures that are easily re-used
• 4+ years building apps for iOS, with a strong knowledge of Apple frameworks and relevant design patterns
• CS degree or equivalent work experience (strong focus on practical experience versus theoretical knowledge)
• Familiarity with the principles of good UX
• Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
• Deep understanding of Swift programming languages
• Experience with Realm
• Experience with Photoshop or Sketch
• Experience with web development technologies (React, Backbone etc.)
• A Github account with some cool projects in it and epic debugging skills
• Competitive salary and a stock option plan
• Fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits along with an FSA account and life insurance
• Unlimited Paid Vacation!
• Amazing team and company culture
• Awesome office located in Culver City
- Competitive salary and a stock option plan
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited Paid Vacation!
- Amazing team and company culture
- Awesome office located in Culver City