Skurt is a tech company based out of Los Angeles that is changing the way people get around. We’ve created a simple, beautiful experience that lets you book a car and have it delivered to you. When you’re done with the car, we pick it up from you. No more trouble managing your booking, long waits to pick up your car, exorbitant fuel fees, or over 21 fees.
How have we managed to do all of these things in an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? Simple. We’ve built a team of insanely talented, ambitious problem-solvers. As a result, demand for our service is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew.
- Manage both the demand and supply side of the platform
- Report on core KPIs directly to the CEO
- Develop and implement a strategy plan for a rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements, or other productivity measures while maintaining high qualities standards and effective operations
-5+ years of experience in heading/managing operations
-Prior experience in a tech company or in a supply chain industry on managerial level, preferably in marketplace model
-Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
-Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations.
• Competitive salary and a stock option plan
• Fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits
• Unlimited Paid Vacation!
• Amazing team and company culture
• Awesome office located in Culver City