Marketing Manager (Miami)
Skurt is a tech company based out of Los Angeles that is changing the way people get around. We’ve created a simple, beautiful experience that lets you book a car and have it delivered to you. When you’re done with the car, we pick it up from you! No more trouble managing your booking, long waits to pick up your car, exorbitant refuel fees, or under 25 fees.
How have we managed to do all of these things in an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? Simple. We’ve built a team of insanely talented, ambitious problem-solver`s. As a result, demand for our service is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew!
As a Miami Marketing Manager you’ll work closely with our VP of Marketing and Miami City Manager to conceive and execute an extensive city marketing plan that focuses on expanding the Skurt brand in Miami.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Data/Analytics driven
• Creative and resourceful
• 2+ years of Business Dev/Sales experience
• Cross-functional experience, be comfortable wearing different hats
• Experience with Integrated Marketing Campaigns
• Fluent in Spanish
• Past Project Management experience
• Passionate about changing the future of mobility!
• Prior experience working in a start-up environment
• Competitive salary and a stock option plan
• Fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits
• Unlimited Paid Vacation
• Amazing team and company culture
• This is more than just a job, this is a mission to change the way people get around!