City Manager (San Diego)
Skurt is a tech company based out of Los Angeles that is changing the way people get around. We’ve created a simple, beautiful experience that lets you book a car and have it delivered to you. When you’re done with the car, we pick it up from you. No more trouble managing your booking, long waits to pick up your car, exorbitant fuel fees, or over 21 fees.
How have we managed to do all of these things in an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? Simple. We’ve built a team of insanely talented, ambitious problem-solvers. As a result, demand for our service is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew.
The main objective for this position is to increase the market penetration of Skurt in San Diego and to increase profit margins on revenue. With that said, we are looking for someone who understands the kinds of challenges that go into launching a new market. Someone who has the mind of an entrepreneur, but enjoys the challenges of building an operation in a new market. Someone who doesn't wait for something to break, instead you're always looking at making the process better and more efficient! This is a hands-on position, you will be expected to be out there in the thick of things!
• Experience managing a mid-size team in a high-paced environment
• Past Business Development / Marketing / Sales / Expansion experience
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality
• Good understanding of the car-rental industry
• Experience with fleet management
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Flexibility with scheduling
• Leadership skills
• Previous start-up experience
• Familiarity and working knowledge of vehicle maintenance, collision repair, and best practices to maintain a fleet quality vehicles
• Marketing and Sales experience is a major plus
• Competitive salary and a stock option plan
• Fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits
• Unlimited Paid Vacation!
• Amazing team and company culture