San Diego Community Manager
Skurt is a tech company based out of Los Angeles that is changing the way people get around. We’ve created a simple, beautiful experience that lets you book a car and have it delivered to you. When you’re done with the car, we pick it up from you. No more trouble managing your booking, long waits to pick up your car, exorbitant fuel fees, or over 21 fees.
How have we managed to do all of these things in an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? Simple. We’ve built a team of insanely talented, ambitious problem-solvers. As a result, demand for our service is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew.
We are looking for someone who understands the kind of sacrifices that have to be made when working at a start-up. You are someone who enjoys a good operations challenge, someone who doesn't wait for something to break, instead you're always looking at making the process better and more efficient! As the face of San Diego, your main responsibility will be to grow the market through strategic partnerships and marketing initiatives while managing an existing group operations team. This is a hands-on position, you will be expected to be out there in the thick of things!
• Experience managing a mid-size team in a high-paced environment
• Past Strategic Partnership / Sales / Expansion experience
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to listen and understand a wide range of customer inquiries
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Flexibility with scheduling
• Leadership skills
• Previous start-up experience
• Marketing and Sales experience is a major plus
• Willingness to go above and beyond to make sure the customer has the best experience possible!
• Hustler mentality!
• Competitive salary and a stock option plan
• Fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits
• Unlimited Paid Vacation!
• Amazing team and company culture