Skurt is a tech company based out of Los Angeles that is changing the way people get around. We’ve created a simple, beautiful experience that lets you book a car and have it delivered to you. When you’re done with the car, we pick it up from you. No more trouble managing your booking, long waits to pick up your car, exorbitant fuel fees, or over 21 fees.
How have we managed to do all of these things in an industry that hasn’t changed for decades? Simple. We’ve built a team of insanely talented, ambitious problem-solvers. As a result, demand for our service is at an all time high and we’re looking for inspiring people to join our crew.
In this role you will:
- Report to the VP, Product
- Work with management team to prioritize product features
- Manage the product roadmap for new features to achieve company goals
- Manage daily workflow with a team of engineers & designers
- Define features, write specs, user stores, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists
- Collaborate with engineering to continuously improve product performance
- Use data analysis and research to help define the product vision and communicate effectively
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years working in a start-up or similar style environment
- Experience managing projects with lots of moving pieces
- Strong technical interest and background
- Proficiency using tools to manage the software development lifecycle
- Experience with both iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Competitive salary and a stock option plan
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited Paid Vacation!
- Amazing team and company culture
- Awesome office located in Culver City