Mobile QA Engineer
Skydio is developing the world’s most advanced self-flying drone and we are looking for a quality assurance engineer to join our mobile testing team. If you are interested in helping transform incredibly advanced, state-of-the-art autonomy into a polished and intuitive mobile experience, we would love to hear from you.
How you will make an impact:
- Live on the cutting edge of our development cycle, testing and improving new Android and iOS features and interactions between mobile apps and the physical device as they are developed
- Run through regression tests and refine test plans to help capture and report bugs before they reach the customer
- Document issues using bug tracking software
- Assist in system test execution manually running smoke tests
- Collaborate with the Autonomy and Flight Testing teams to help refine test cases and update test plans
Useful skills and experience:
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary product development teams to identify, track, and resolve cosmetic and functional bugs in pre-release software
- A great sense of how to find vulnerabilities in design and demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong familiarity with the latest iOS and Android operating systems
- Experience using bug tracking tools like JIRA and Confluence as part of a team
- Experience testing mobile apps for consumer hardware products is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.