The vehicle’s electrical systems make autonomous flight possible. An intelligent flying machine demands world-class engineering and an eye for detail while optimizing for simplicity; you will help architect, develop, and refine the electrical systems that bring together state-of-the-art computing hardware, sensing, and power systems.
How you'll make an impact:
- Define the architecture and select components for a complex embedded electro-mechanical and optical system
- Work and direct others through detailed design of main logic, interconnect, power, RF and sensing systems around a mobile SOC
- Integrate sophisticated cameras and imaging electronics
- Incorporate DFM and other manufacturing considerations on the way to high-quality mass production
- Create and carry out a validation plan for the system electronics
- Solve related reliability, yield, and performance issues through development and into production
- Experience shipping high-volume consumer electronic products in a senior or architect-level role
- Mobile SoC design
- High speed digital design
- Connected products (wifi, cellular)
- Troubleshooting EMI/RF problems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.