Receptionist / Office Assistant
We are seeking a true self-starter to assist our entire company with administrative and operational needs. The Receptionist/ Office Assistant will aid the Office Manager in daily tasks including but not limited to: first point of contact for visitors and vendors, planning/coordinating monthly events, kitchen & conference room management, office inventory and ordering, onboarding/ offboarding for 100+ employees.
How you'll make an impact:
- Assist with daily operations including managing mail/deliveries, greeting incoming visitors and guests, and equipment ordering for team members.
- Manage inventory, ordering and organization of office and kitchen supplies. This will include coordination with catering vendors and quality control of our daily lunch and dinner menus.
- Help cultivate a dynamic, positive team culture by helping the Office Manager in organizing events including company wide retreats, picnics, happy hours, and team bonding events to name a few.
- Assist with office maintenance by working with our Facilities Manager and Office Manager for any repairs or improvements ensuring that our facilities are operating safely, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires including workstation gear, welcoming documents, office tour and general first day assistance.
- Support departments and teams with general administrative duties and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 1 year office experience required.
- Strong & poised speaking skills needed; you will be the first point of contact for the company
- Exceptional initiative skills and ability to “make things happen”. A “can-do” attitude is necessary: No job is too big or small.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Skilled in email etiquette (professional tone, good grammar, timely responses, etc.).
- A strong ability to adapt and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Google Drive is preferred - we primarily use google interfaces for flexible collaborating.
- Dependable and timely attendance; we’re counting on you to be available for early morning visitors.
- A sense of reliability and discretion.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.