Software Engineer - Embedded
Reliable embedded firmware acts as the brain stem of the autonomous drone -- bridging the gap between the algorithms and the sensors/mechanical hardware. You will contribute to the development and implementation of the core software that makes the vehicle fly.
How you'll make an impact:
- Develop and implement the embedded software that runs on the vehicle
- Characterize, integrate, and validate key subsystems (e.g. next-gen camera, radio)
- Bring up and debug new hardware
- Write interfaces and drivers for sensors and other devices
- Modern C++ in an embedded context
- Ability to write clean code with appropriate abstraction boundaries
- Embedded microcontrollers, camera drivers
- Practical experience writing firmware/embedded code for a physical device
- Embedded security and cryptographic firmware development
- Embedded linux userspace and kernel development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.