Beta Program Manager
Redwood City /
Software – Test /
Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to insurance claims adjusters.
As a Beta Program Manager you will be responsible for the design and execution of the end-to-end Beta Program. Working with cross functional teams to help provide testing and consumer feedback in order to drive product decisions. This role will work closely with the Product and Testing team to help aggregate data and pull out key trends.
This candidate will have a strong background and understanding in program and product management and experience leading high quality tech products. A strong candidate will dive into creating a strong beta platform and process.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Collaborate with product and program leadership to improve the way we track product features and testing
- Manage a broad range of beta programs including software, hardware, and marketing initiatives
- Design, oversee and manage project surveys, tests, and plans for the beta program
- Create processes that allow us to test products thoroughly and provide insights into future product features
- Evolve and improve the processes for beta testing, providing visibility and oversight into customer feedback
- Ensure a balanced and fully aligned perspective on testing progress and issues is effectively communicated throughout the company
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in program, project, or product management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consumer electronics experience
- Ability to manage multiple beta projects simultaneously for different platforms
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to drive product decisions
- Experience running beta software programs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience working on high quality tech programs and/or products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture across race, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, experience, neurodiversity, and background. Together, our goal is to ensure that autonomous drones are deployed ethically and effectively across all industries.