Drone Assembly Technician
Autonomous systems are a new breed of product that bring together electro-mechanical hardware and real-time AI software. The complexity of the systems combined with the fact they can move freely in the real world makes consistent, high-quality manufacturing critical to delivering a great product to customers.
We’re building a small team of skilled manufacturing associates who are excited to help build a fleet of the smartest drones the world has ever seen. If you’re a detail-oriented self-starter interested in working in a collaborative team environment, we would love to hear from you.
- This is a contract role starting June/July and providing continuous work through the end of the year at a minimum. Potential for full-time conversion
- Competitive hourly rate with paid holidays and opportunities for overtime
- Daily hours are staggered to help mitigate traffic/commute concerns
- Open-minded and enthusiastic about a variety of hands-on technical objectives
- Proficient at assembling small, complex mechanical components
- Proficient at soldering
- Proficient in following assembly documentation and ability to execute verbal/written instructions with consistency and accuracy
- Ability to thoroughly document production data and test results
- Maintain clean and orderly work stations / production areas
- Excellent at communicating ideas and problems to technicians and engineers
- Prior manufacturing experience working with circuit boards, cameras, flexes, or other sensitive electrical systems
- Executing tests with specialized fixtures and equipment
- Troubleshooting and reworking electronics or other complex mechanical assemblies
- Operating precision measuring equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.