Product Manager - Enterprise SaaS
Redwood City /
Software – Platform /
Skydio is the leading U.S. drone company and the world leader in drone autonomy. The future is drones-as-a-service that live in docks and are dispatched through the cloud. At maturity, this product trajectory will enable real-time digitization of the entire planet with millimeter precision for asset monitoring, security, emergency response, consumer video capture services, and more.
We’re looking for a SaaS product leader to own the definition and execution of cloud products that provide customers with a seamless experience to access the power of autonomous drones.
How you'll make an impact
- Engage with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders to understand core business problems and develop customer personas and use case requirements.
- Continually develop and refine the roadmap for Skydio’s Cloud product with a high degree of scalability and platformization.
- Capture, document, and distill feedback from customers and prospects to continually steer product development.
- Work closely with engineers spanning computer vision, AI, machine learning, and full stack web technologies to execute the product vision, while also capturing new technology opportunities for the product.
- Collaborate with customer success to onboard users and maintain a close relationship to the customer and end users.
- Partner with product marketing to support the creation of launch plans and messaging.
Useful background and skills
- Significant first-hand experience defining and delivering market-leading, secure, SaaS products and services for enterprise and government customers.
- Ability to think strategically across technologies, products, markets, and customers - combination of technical and business experience.
- Ability to understand and clearly define customer requirements, and strategically prioritize short- and long-term deliverables.
- Ability to informally and formally engage with customers and customer data through interviews, analytics, observation, and research.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, documentation, and communication skills.
- Dedicated team player who strives to enable others to do their best work.
- Background with video/large content management, high security environments, edge computing, IoT is a plus but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.