Customer Support Agent
Skydio is looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about helping others and delivering a best-in-class support experience. When customers need help, you are responsible and empowered to do what it takes to answer their questions, research issues, and resolve them with attentiveness and patience to keep our customers satisfied.
- A self-starter with impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a high degree of empathy, and the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Passionate about drones and consumer technology with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow with Skydio.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule (weekend hours potentially required).
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Deliver amazing customer support to drive product use, satisfaction, and brand evangelism.
- Know Skydio products inside and out, and proactively seek clarity on areas of confusion that are of interest to consumers.
- Communicate effectively with current and prospective customers via email, phone, and chat to address their questions and issues.
- Serve as the “voice of the customer”, communicating a nuanced understanding of our customers to our various internal teams.
- Work closely with internal teams to familiarize yourself with our specifications, capabilities, and product roadmap.
- Engage in regular and rigorous internal product testing and internal QA cycles.
- Participate in building support resources and processes that improve and enhance the customer experience.
- Create compelling written and/or visual knowledge base content for both our customers and internal audiences.
- 1-3 years of CS experience (previous CS or troubleshooting experience in the technology field is preferred but not required)
- Experience working with Zendesk customer service software (Zendesk Agent or Admin certification and/or basic understanding of Zendesk reporting and analytics is a plus)
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence) is a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally across technical, ops, and marketing teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.