Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. We are looking for a skilled marketer to lead product and brand marketing, with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow with Skydio.
How you will make an impact:
- Own strategic direction, implementation, performance measurement and evolution across owned, social, e-commerce and digital channels. Lead Skydio's marketing with a point of view on how to engage our consumers in the most meaningful way.
- Responsible for execution of work across website, digital advertising, influencers, social media, content creation, and other categories.
- Drive content and communication with reservation holders via email, social, etc. to maximize conversions to full payments, accessory sales, and positivity in the overall experience.
- Drive and oversee website evolution towards robust storefront and shopping experience, including structure, copy, and creative.
- Develop process, cadence, and content for social media to build buzz, engagement, and expand brand footprint.
- When production capacity allows, restart and develop digital advertising programs including SEO/SEM, FB/IG, and others with a laser focus on conversion optimization.
- Collaborate closely with product management, engineering, and customer support teams; manage external agencies and partners.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- A deep understanding of, and extensive strategic experience in, the Interactive/Digital/Social space
- Deep experience with digital marketing, specifically building and executing successful email campaigns and architecting and tuning paid advertising.
- Experience and comfort working in a dynamic, and at times ambiguous, environment.
- Hunger for communicating and engaging with customers and enthusiasts to build a strong, well-known, respected, and beloved brand.
- A strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing, i.e. Bought, Owned, and Earned products and services—such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, and Display Marketing.
- Broad experience with all aspects of marketing operations and process for consumer and/or enterprise hardware.
- Foundational understanding of ancillary technologies: Data Management Platforms, Audience Systems, Reporting Dashboards (Datarama, Tableau).
- Exceptional knowledge of and control over the written English language.
- A working sense of clean design and general visual aesthetics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.