Technical Content and Training Manager
Skydio is looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about developing and delivering best-in-class instructional and technical content. We’re interested in finding someone excited to gain a deep understanding of our products and technologies, and even more excited about distilling that knowledge into instructional design, training curriculums, and learning systems that are compelling and easy to understand.
- A self-starter with impeccable written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage your time effectively.
- A design-forward thinker who is proficient with content creation tools and instructional content theories/strategies.
- Comfortable with speaking to an audience.
How you'll make an impact:
- Create compelling written and visual content for our customers and internal audiences.
- Develop and organize our content library for optimal version control.
- Build on-brand LMS delivery systems that make sense for our audiences.
- Know Skydio products inside and out, and proactively seek clarity on areas of confusion that are of interest to our customers.
- Use our data analytics (the “voice of the customer”) to help us identify gaps in our knowledge systems.
- Work closely with internal teams to familiarize yourself with our specifications, capabilities, and product roadmap.
- Align with marketing and design teams to maintain a common, branded design language.
- Participate in building support resources and processes that improve and enhance the customer experience.
- 1-3 years of training and content development experience (previous experience in the technology field is preferred but not required).
- Experience with developing and deploying LMS (Learning Management Systems).
- Experience working with Adobe CC products a plus.
- Some experience with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence) a plus.
- Experience with Notion or similar workspace tools is a plus.
- Experience working cross-functionally across engineering, product management, and marketing teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.