Order Management Specialist
Skydio is looking to expand its operations team to support the Skydio 2 launch. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual who will be responsible for the accurate, timely, and efficient processing of customer and partner contracts.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Manage the day to day monitoring, releasing, and fulfillment of customer sales orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers
- Manage RMA orders and B2C/B2B returns Provide cross functional operational support to sales, accounting, and customers, especially when purchase orders require special attention related to approval, shipping, delivery, and/or any ad-hoc needs
- Act as escalation point for customer support for any discrepancies with order flows
- Ensure timely processing of sales, returns and inventory transactions in our ERP system
- Track key performance metrics such as on-time shipment and fill rate performance to ensure compliance with partner requirements
- Create and maintain the ongoing documentation of the order process
- Prior logistics or order management experience
- Familiarity with ERP and database systems
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to gather, research, and analyze data from a variety of information systems
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills with ease
- Self starting and proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.