Skydio Recruiting builds the machine that builds the machines. From the beginning, we have focused on making a smaller number of exceptionally strong hires. As a result, we’re fortunate to have teams of leading world experts spanning many disciplines.
Looking forward, we’re seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to help us maintain this quality-over-quantity approach as we look to staff up the technical and non-technical teams that will drive our upcoming growth.
The journey ahead is going to be very challenging (and rewarding), so we’re looking for someone who can bring a tried-and-true mixture of creativity, resourcefulness, and resiliency to our small-but-mighty recruiting team. Fortunately we are in the flying robot business which keeps things exciting and super fun.
How you'll make an impact:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for a broad spectrum of technical (and some non-technical) positions across all experience levels, from fresh grads to executive leadership
- Partner with hiring managers across multiple disciplines to define target profiles for open positions
- Become an expert at pitching Skydio to a diverse pool of prospective hires
- Build and maintain evergreen pipelines of high-caliber candidates for core engineering roles (e.g. autonomy and software)
- Quickly spin up new pipelines for a wide range of continuously evolving hiring goals (e.g. technical specialists, key function leads, manufacturing operators, etc.)
- Deliver an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience, with an emphasis on understanding candidate’s key motivations, and providing hiring managers and key stakeholders with the context they need to effectively assess and close candidates
- Actively contribute to the ongoing improvement of Skydio’s hiring efforts by consistently documenting and tracking your progress
- Demonstrated experience building high-caliber startup engineering teams (2+ years of relevant experience preferred)
- Relationship-driven approach to delivering an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Highly personable with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced collaborative environment (i.e. sense of urgency + unrelenting attention-to-detail)
- Creative and resourceful candidate sourcing skills
- Lots of enthusiasm for finding talented people and getting them excited about building flying robots
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.