Product Designer - Enterprise Web
Redwood City /
Software – Product /
Skydio is putting the power of autonomous drones into the hands of enterprise partners tackling problems related to inspection, mapping, situational awareness, and emergency response.
As our first-ever Enterprise Product Designer, you will research, prototype, refine, and ship web applications that unlock the full potential of autonomous drones for major enterprise and government markets.
How you'll make an impact:
- Design web-based applications for enterprise, public safety and government users.
- Collaborate across functions (product managers, designers, engineers) to understand and deliver software that specifically utilizes autonomous Skydio hardware.
- Understand the Skydio design system across mobile apps, marketing and hardware accessories and contribute to the existing component and asset library.
- Work directly with the Head of Design to understand and define visual, aesthetic and usability goals, as well as identify design patterns and workflows that make Skydio software easy and efficient to use.
- Work closely with engineering in a modern web technology stack.
- Provide mockups, user flows, pixel-perfect design proposals or write HTML/CSS directly to drive the design process for engineers, while communicating design goals to PMs and Executives.
- Work directly with Marketing to create high-resolution assets for customer sales and general marketing use.
- Significant product design experience with a track record of launching successful web-based interfaces and/or SaaS products.
- Excellent working knowledge of front-end frameworks like Ant, Bootstrap.
- In-depth knowledge of Figma, Sketch.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Excellent design communication skills; comfortable presenting to executives and external customers.
- Current portfolio.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture across race, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, experience, neurodiversity, and background. Together, our goal is to ensure that autonomous drones are deployed ethically and effectively across all industries.