Talent Acquisition Coordinator
San Diego, California /
Southern California – Human Resources /
Skyline is Building Better Together
Come join us at Skyline Construction, a leader in commercial interior construction founded in 1996. Today, Skyline operates multiple offices located throughout California, Washington, and Illinois. Skyline is a 100% employee-owned, award-winning General Contractor, with an award-winning CEO at the helm. We believe that we are “building better together.”
What’s in it for you?
Support a Dynamic Recruitment/HR Team
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator will utilize their administrative, technical and customer service experience supporting a wide range of disciplines. This person will work with recruiting tools, our applicant tracking system, participate and assist with intern and college recruitment programs and in our recruitment training. We are seeking an organized, detailed and task-oriented individual who is honest, energetic, self-motivated and enjoys working collaboratively with others. This person can easily switch tasks and work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will serve in the following areas:
- Assist with administrative support including, contacting candidates, scheduling interviews, and arranging candidate travel
- Participate and assist in intern programs and college job fairs
- Manage the final stages of the recruitment life-cycle process which includes offer letters, preparing offer packets and closing candidate records within applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Maintain all applicant paperwork, ensuring that all paperwork has been gathered and that all compliance issues are met with regards to the recruitment process
- Conduct reference checks, phone screens and sourcing as needed
- Maintains our applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Managing Special projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources/Recruiting or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- HR certification preferred
- Familiar with ATS systems, preferably Lever
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy; excellent follow-through skills
- Basic knowledge of employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and high-performance environment
- Experience with recruiting tools
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Intern or College programs a plus
- Outstanding customer service skills
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
In this role, you must be able to travel to various Skyline offices, career fairs and other recruitment events as needed.
This position will be a hybrid role, located in San Diego, San Francisco or Santa Clara.
The starting base pay for this position has a salary range of $31.00/hour to $38/hour. * The actual salary offer will be carefully considered based on a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. The range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role is also eligible for health, disability, life, dental, vision along with retirement and profit sharing plans. You can learn more Here.
*Please note that the full base pay range for incumbent employees in this position can be expected to fall between $31.00/hour to $38/hour. New hires joining the company tend to be paid within the starting base pay range noted above, with opportunities to increase pay overtime based on development of additional skills, competencies, and company-specific knowledge.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.